Christmas Themed Crafts and Activities

There are so many Christmas themed crafts and activities that one could post about.  Here, on this post, I will be highlighting the crafts and activities I actually do with my kids!


With this activity you decorated your Christmas tree while playing a game!  I gave my daughter craft objects of various shapes and then I gave her a Christmas tree page.  I instructed her to color her Christmas tree.  Then she drew a card and had to put the correct number of objects of the chosen shape on her tree!  Students are finished when their tree is filled with shapes or they feel their tree is complete!  The tree printable and the cards can be found HERE!


These pine cone Christmas trees were a huge hit at our house, with both my kindergartner and my preschooler!  Simply paint your pine cone green and stuff pom pom between the spines.  I did not even use glue!  They turned out so cute and are now decorating our kitchen counter!
My son brought home this craft from his MOP class.  It looks like they took the sticks from a sucker and hot glued a star and string to the top then tied different sizes of green ribbon to make a tree!  What a nice new ornament for our tree!



 I saw an example of this craft on pinterest and thought my daughter would love it!  We painted a paper plate, cut it in thirds then taped it together to form the tree.  I then gave my daughter confetti and Christmas stickers to decorate her tree.  I was going to give her a paper star for the top, but she decided a gold star confetti piece looked better!


Here is a cute tree topper for your Christmas tree!  My daughter loved making this for our tree!  You can make it super simple like we did or spruce it up with glitter and sequins! 






MORE WAYS TO CONNECT

Subscribe below to our email list for the latest blog posts, products, sales and freebies! 

Comments

Popular Post

Using Pouch Tops in the Classroom

One Hundred Ways to Celebrate the 100th Day of School

Letter M Activities

Letter B Activities

Letter F Activities

Letter K Activities

Pinecone Activities

Letter J Activities

Apples Apples Apples!

Letter A Activities