Kindergarten Week 17

We had a full week this week, despite this short post!  I just did not think about getting pictures!  I did manage to get some pictures from our activities from studying the forest, so I will share them here!


My daughter learned the difference between deciduous trees and coniferous trees.  Last week, we focused on deciduous trees, and this week we focused on coniferous trees.  My daughter loves doing art, so she loved this pine cone painting activity!  We have done a variety of pine cone crafts this year, and to see some more, you can check out my Pine Cone Activities Post!


We also learned some about bears, since they live in the forest!  We did this guided writing activity and then my daughter drew this awesome picture to go with her story!


We have also been doing several activities about owls.  She thought her torn paper owl was "super cute!" 
MORE WAYS TO CONNECT

Subscribe below to our email list for the latest blog posts, products, sales and freebies! 

Comments

Popular Post

Using Pouch Tops in the Classroom

One Hundred Ways to Celebrate the 100th Day of School

Letter M Activities

Letter B Activities

Letter F Activities

Letter K Activities

Pinecone Activities

Letter J Activities

Apples Apples Apples!

Letter A Activities