Kindergarten Week 26

Another week done.  I did not get very many pictures for this week, but I will share what I have!


We are continuing on with our word families, now working on the -an family.  Here is the -an family flower my daughter made.  She was in a hurry to get it done as she was with grandma this day and really wanted to play.  Usually she loves these kind of crafty activities.


We also did our -an family CVC puzzles to help reinforce the words and sounds we were focusing on this week.


We baked some homemade from scratch chocolate chip peanut butter oatmeal cookies to take to a fellowship time at church.  My daughter was so excited to help until she saw me put in the oatmeal.  "You put oatmeal in the cookies?!  That's disgusting!"  She refused to even try one!  It's ok though.  Her brother was more than happy to eat her share.


If you follow us on Instagram, you will know we have started out first garden this year.  My dad came by and plowed the area and planted potatoes.  Here's the first plants to show themselves!  We also got some blueberry bushes.  My husband planted those this week too!
MORE WAYS TO CONNECT

Subscribe below to our email list for the latest blog posts, products, sales and freebies! 

Comments

Popular Post

Using Pouch Tops in the Classroom

One Hundred Ways to Celebrate the 100th Day of School

Letter M Activities

Letter B Activities

Letter F Activities

Letter K Activities

Pinecone Activities

Letter J Activities

Apples Apples Apples!

Letter A Activities