Kindergarten Week 28

Another fun week for us!  We had a birthday this week!  The middle child turned 3.  He was so excited for his monster truck party!


Here is the cake I made for him.  


Another exciting event happened this week for my oldest.  She lost her very first tooth!  She now has her second loose tooth and is anticipating the next one!


On Wednesday, my boys and I went to MOPS.  The above is a craft my oldest son made in class.  After he ate his lunch he really wanted to eat his fruit loops off his necklace, so not this necklace is no more!


We did do a full week of school, but I just did not get a lot of pictures of what we did.  We continued working on word families and we began a transportation unit on Friday.  The above picture shows the number word chart I made for my daughter to help her learn to write number words.  She has been practicing this skill as well as writing two digit numbers in expanded form.
MORE WAYS TO CONNECT

Subscribe below to our email list for the latest blog posts, products, sales and freebies! 

Comments

Popular Post

Using Pouch Tops in the Classroom

One Hundred Ways to Celebrate the 100th Day of School

Letter M Activities

Letter B Activities

Letter F Activities

Letter K Activities

Pinecone Activities

Letter J Activities

Apples Apples Apples!

Letter A Activities