Name Writing Folder

I am getting ready to teach my second child his name... how to recognize it, how to spell it and then how to write it.  I created this book for him to use to learn is name!


This page has a duel purpose.  It is, as the picture suggest, used to trace the letters.  It can also double for a play dough mat for students to make their name out of play dough or to cover with other kinds of manipulatives.


This packet also contains cards for my son to learn how to spell his name.  


I made this page for my son to practice writing the letters in his name.  First the page has him trace the letter then write the letters n his own.


I made this page to help him write his name in order.  It moves from tracing all of the name to only part of the name and by the final line he should be able to write his whole name himself.


This page has his name with large font size which will e good initial writing practice as larger letters are easier to trace.


This page focuses more on the formation of the letters and then gives an opportunity to write his name correctly.

Overall, I hope this packet helps my son learn to recognize, spell and write his name.  I plan to make this packet available to others who would like to help their child or students learn their names.

Please see this sample of the book.  This sample includes details on how to place your own order for a custom name book for your child or students.

If you wish to see a list of already available names, please see this link:  Custom Name Book: What Names are Available.



MORE WAYS TO CONNECT

Subscribe below to our email list for the latest blog posts, products, sales and freebies! 

Comments

Popular Post

Using Pouch Tops in the Classroom

One Hundred Ways to Celebrate the 100th Day of School

Letter M Activities

Letter F Activities

Letter B Activities

Letter K Activities

Pinecone Activities

Letter J Activities

Apples Apples Apples!

Letter A Activities