Kindergarten Week 10

Wow!  It has been 10 weeks already?!  Where has the time gone!  I feel so behind (only averaging 3 days a week right now) but at the same time I feel like my kids have learned so much!


We made a pumpkin mosaic for one of our craft projects!  My daughter wanted to make a pattern for her pumpkin!


We did a fun acorn themed measuring activity this week.  Both my kindergartner and my 2 year old loved this activity! We did what weighs more than the acorns, what weighs less than the acorns and how many acorns does it take to equal a given object. 


We continued learning about community helpers with this fun sorting activity that I found at themeasuredmom.com!  We sorted pictures for a baker, police officer, mail man and fire fighters!


My two year old is still learning about the letter B!  We did a butterfly craft this week where we used the letter B to make the butterfly.  He had no interest whatsoever, but my kindergartner wanted to make it, so I let her.  The above is the one she made!  The instructions for this craft are free in my store!


Sissy was gone on Thursday and Friday, so we did not have school those days.  I spent Thursday morning organizing all our school and art supplies.  I think I did a pretty good job!


Thursday for lunch, I took the boys to Chick-fil-A for some chicken and let them have a picnic at the park!  We then went to Krispy Kreme for some "spooky" donuts.  I loved being able to do something like this with my older boy.  I did these spontaneous activities with my daughter all the time, but now that she is in school and we have a third, doing these kinds of activities are a lot harder.  He thoroughly enjoyed himself!




MORE WAYS TO CONNECT

Subscribe below to our email list for the latest blog posts, products, sales and freebies! 

Comments

Popular Post

Using Pouch Tops in the Classroom

One Hundred Ways to Celebrate the 100th Day of School

Letter M Activities

Letter B Activities

Letter F Activities

Letter K Activities

Pinecone Activities

Letter J Activities

Apples Apples Apples!

Letter A Activities