Kindergarten Week 9

I am so glad we are all feeling better!  While the boys have horrible congestion and cough, neither have fevers! It is so nice to not have to be tending to sick little ones for a change.  I want to get back to our normal.


This week we continued our fall theme by doing this fun painting pumpkin craft.  My daughter insisted on doing it on her own.  I think she did well!


We also did this hundreds chart puzzle of a pumpkin patch!  I simply printed the answer key for the puzzle and cut it apart in various shapes for my little girl to put together.


We made some pumpkin decorations this week to display,  My five year old made the pumpkin on the left, my 2 year old did the one on the right and I made the one in the middle for the baby!  My daughter thought this was the best art project ever and was so excited to pick out her own pumpkin at the store!


We are still learning how to spell our last name!  I made this letter cards for her to put in the right order to help her remember.


By far the favorite activity of the week, this Skittle science experiment was super easy, quick and fun!  We simple lined the edge of our plate with Skittles, added a little water, just enough to touch the Skittles and then the magic happened!  My daughter squealed with excitement as the colors began to run.  My 2 year old became curious about what we were doing with the candy so we did a second, smaller test with him.  He thought it was neat as well, but was more interested in eating the left over Skittles!


We started the letter B with my youngest this week.  We found some toys in our playroom that started with the letter. 


My 5 year old decided she wanted to make a letter B craft as well.  So I had her make a Bee out of her letter B outline.  I tasked the 2 year old with coloring his B black and blue, but he wasn't having it, so two scribbles later he was back to playing trains!


MORE WAYS TO CONNECT

Subscribe below to our email list for the latest blog posts, products, sales and freebies! 

Comments

Popular Post

Using Pouch Tops in the Classroom

One Hundred Ways to Celebrate the 100th Day of School

Letter M Activities

Letter B Activities

Letter F Activities

Letter K Activities

Pinecone Activities

Letter J Activities

Apples Apples Apples!

Letter A Activities