Kindergarten Week 20 and 21

So I did not make a weekly post like week, simply because we went through the whole week and did not take one single picture of anything we did!  I just did not even think to grab my camera!


We started off this week with a celebration.  My youngest turned 1!   He would NOT touch his cake.  He wanted to know what kind of torture we were putting him under...


My daughter started learning subtraction.  She had a little more difficulty picking it up, but once she remembered the subtraction sign could mean take away, the concept clicked in her head.


My daughter does things like this with her sight word papers ALL THE TIME.  She is very artistic and at first it drove me nuts that it wasn't completely done correctly, but I now accept her creativity and as long as I know she knows the word/concept we are practicing, I let the artistic flare slide.


We have been working a while on CVC words, especially isolating the beginning, middle and ending sounds.  We used these CVC puzzles to work on putting all three sounds together to form and say CVC words.
MORE WAYS TO CONNECT

Subscribe below to our email list for the latest blog posts, products, sales and freebies! 

Comments

Popular Post

Using Pouch Tops in the Classroom

One Hundred Ways to Celebrate the 100th Day of School

Letter M Activities

Letter B Activities

Letter F Activities

Letter K Activities

Pinecone Activities

Letter J Activities

Apples Apples Apples!

Letter A Activities