Kindergarten Week 32

This week was one of those weeks that started off great but ended very badly... for momma.  The kids loved their week this week.


The week started with Sunday Easter celebrations and dying Easter eggs.  My two older kids tried boiled eggs for the first time and my daughter loved the whites but not the yolk... my son would not do more than a nibble of each.


We finished off our unit on transportation this week.  My daughter had fun looking for pictures of transportation in our magazines and then making this collage.


Here is the next flower craftivity for the AB family flower!  My daughter loves doing these so much!


The end of the week was supposed to be a big family blast at the Georgia Aquarium.  The older two kids went up to Atlanta with their grandmother a few days before our trip.  We bought tickets ahead of time and my husband and I and the baby went up on Friday evening.  The kids had such a blast, but momma ended up not being able to go because she got sick on the way up.  I hated to miss their first trip to the aquarium, but I am glad they had fun!  


My mom took these pictures for me.  We had been planning this trip for months.  It was a combined birthday present for our two oldest.  My son turned 3 in March and my daughter's birthday is in May.  She will be 6.  Last year we took them to the zoo.


I told my husband that when the baby is older, we will have to go back to the aquarium and hope that momma doesn't get sick this time!




MORE WAYS TO CONNECT

Subscribe below to our email list for the latest blog posts, products, sales and freebies! 

Comments

Popular Post

Using Pouch Tops in the Classroom

One Hundred Ways to Celebrate the 100th Day of School

Letter M Activities

Letter F Activities

Letter B Activities

Letter K Activities

Pinecone Activities

Letter J Activities

Apples Apples Apples!

Letter A Activities