Kindergarten Week 3

This week went much smoother than the first two!  We had no sick kids this week!  Yay!  While we did school everyday this week, I don't think I remembered to take the pictures I needed for my post, so I'll just post what I do have and hope that next week I do a better job!

We continues our unit on apples.  I believe this will be our last week with apples as we exhausted many of my ideas!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Apple-Science-Experiments-Lets-Be-Scientist-3366709

Here is a picture of our sink or float apple experiment from my Let's Be Scientist series!  This was our first experiment of the year and my daughter loved it!  To read more in depth about this experiment, you can read about it in my "Let's Be Scientists with Apples" post.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/ABC-Trains-The-Bundle-3363848

My son was also enthusiastic this week about learning and participating with his sister.  If you follow my Facebook or Instagram page you would have seen two different craft projects that my kids did this week. Above, you see my son playing with some train cards.  I made these specifically for my train lover!  He loved putting his A train together and even incorporated his train cards into his play on his train track.  I will be doing a more detailed post this week on the train cards. 


We finished our unit on living and non-living creatures this week with some writing activities.  She had three sheets (found at thisreadingmama.com) that had her choose one living thing and one non-living thing and say why it was or was not living.  Then it had a question to answer, "How can an apple be living and non-living?"  Which flowed great with the apple theme we have been working on.


Above is one of my daughter beautiful creations!  It was some art she did during her free time this week!




Do you see something you like in this post and want to come back later to see it?  Pin the picture above (top left hand corner) so you can easily come back later! 
MORE WAYS TO CONNECT

Subscribe below to our email list for the latest blog posts, products, sales and freebies! 

Comments

Popular Post

Using Pouch Tops in the Classroom

One Hundred Ways to Celebrate the 100th Day of School

Letter M Activities

Letter F Activities

Letter B Activities

Letter K Activities

Pinecone Activities

Letter J Activities

Apples Apples Apples!

Letter A Activities