I am a homeschooling mom of 4. I currently have a second grader, Pre-K, preschooler and infant. I also have my own business where I create materials that I use to teach my children at home.
Number Cards 1-100 Updated
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
I have just updated my number card packet to include tally mark cards and base ten cards!
So you have been saving those tops from applesauce or baby food pouches, because, lets face it, you are a teacher and you do not throw ANYTHING away if it MIGHT be useful... right? So now you have a little collection started and you are wondering, "What in the world can I do with all these colorful pouch tops?!" This post strives to give you several fun and engaging ideas to use these tops in your classroom. Counters These pouch tops make excellent counters for math, especially when learning to count or recognize numbers 1-20. ( Counting Mats 1-10 and Counting Mats 11-20 ) Patterns Create patterns or use pattern cards to complete patterns with these pouch tops! You can get a set of pattern cards for FREE here ---> Pouch Top Printables Building A Pyramid Build A Tower Color Sorting Give students different colored tops and have them sort the tops according to color. You can let them group the tops on their own or give the...
Here is a list of 100 ideas that you can do in your classroom or adapt for your home to celebrate the 100th day of school! Links are provided to the printables needed to complete some of the activities. 1. Count to 100. 2. Dress up as a 100 year old person. 3. Write a story: If I were 100 I would... 4. Write a story: If I had $100 I would buy... 5. Make 100th Day Hats 6. Make a necklace out of 100 pieces of cereal. 7. Flip a penny 100 times and record the results. 8. Use q-tips to put 100 dots on a sheet of paper. 9. Put 100 stickers on a hundreds chart. 10. Hide 100 pieces of candy around the room and have the students find them. 11. Make a 100th day snack by using two round cookies and one graham cracker stick. 12. Complete a 100s Chart Mystery Picture . 13. Do 100 exercises. 14. Snack: Give students 10 pieces of 10 different types of small snack like foods to...
I will be leaving this blog up so those who want to read these posts can. My new blog is located here: The Connett Connection Blog MORE WAYS TO CONNECT Teachers Pay Teachers Store Boom Store Facebook Page Hands on Activities and Crafts for Kids Facebook Group Instagram Pinterest Youtube Subscribe below to our email list for the latest blog posts, products, sales and freebies!
Looking for activities to go along with teaching the letter P? Look below to see the activities we have done! P is for pepperoni pizza! We used brown and red crayons for crust and sauce, used yellow paper shreds for cheese and red circles for pepperoni for this letter P craft! The Letter Outline can be found here: Capital Letter Outline These letter P pages use pouch top to build each letter. With one page for the capital letter P, and one page for the lowercase letter P, these pages were a favorite with my preschooler! These pages are found here: Pouch Top Alphabet Mats Another favorite around here are playdough mats. My boys have LOVED using playdough, so I try to incorporate that in all aspects of their schooling. This page is found here: Alphabet Playdough Mats These dot painting pages were a HUGE hit with my daughter. She loves all things art, so I try to add some for her to do each we...
Here is a collection of apple activities we have done this year! I did these with my five year old and my 2 year old! Here was our first art project! The letter outline we used can be found in my Lowercase Letter Outlines ! We got to be scientists as we studied what part of an apple floats or sinks. The recording pages can be found in this Let's Be Scientists packet ! I wrote a more detailed blog post about it HERE ! We looked at and sequenced the life cycle of an apple. We also did this art project where my kids colored their apple then tore red paper to decorate it! My two year old LOVED ripping up the paper! These printables can be found in this Apple Themed Packet ! We used this hundred's chart number recognition activity to kick off our apple theme this year! The number chart came from Simply Kinder but I could not find where the pattern we used came from. This is a neat little art project my son (2 ye...
This post is all about alphabet crafts and activities that you can do with letter outlines. I will be adding new crafts and activities as we do them, so check back often to see the new activities! The letter outlines we use for these activities are found here: ---> Capital and Lowercase Letter Outlines The capital and lowercase letter outlines make wonderful playdough mats. Simply give students playdough and let them fill in the letters! My kids loved using these mats as letter sorting mats. I give them a magazine and they look through it for examples of the letter and then sort them by capital and lowercase letters! OTHER USES FOR THESE LETTER OUTLINES Craft mats Manipulative mats College mats FIND THE OUTLINES HERE Capital and Lowercase Letter Outlines MORE WAYS TO CONNECT Teachers Pay Teachers Store Boom Store Facebook Page Hands on Activities and Crafts for Kids Facebook Group Instagram ...
Looking for activities to go along with teaching the letter O? Look below to see the activities we have done! These letter O stamping pages were so much fun for my son! He loves using stamps and this page game him practice with matching capital and lowercase letters. These stamping pages are found here: Alphabet Stamping Pages All of my kids love these dot painting pages! They get to pick the picture they want to decorate and then use a q-tip to fill in the dots. These dot painting pages can be found here: Letter O Dot Painting We do a variety of crafts for each letter. We decorated the letter O to look like an ocean and another O with ovals. The letter O Mats are part of this packet: Capital Letter Outlines Another craft we did was this octopus. We decorated a letter O and then made 8 tenticals to attach to it. The letter O Mats are part of this packet: Capital Letter Outl...
Check out this post for activities all about the letter J! J is for Jaguar - Use these capital letter outlines to create a jaguar print letter J. We simply colored the J yellow and then used a q-tip with black paint to make the rosettes. We used pouch tops to fill in our letter J mat! These letter mats are one of our favorite activities! We used juice to paint these lowercase letter j pictures. The kids loved doing this different kind of art. We used these letter pages as playdough mats. My son loves using playdough so we try to incorporate it into each week of letter learning. When we finish with the playdough, we use the same mats to sort capital and lowercase versions of the letter. These stamping pages are a favorite activity around here! They make a great fine motor activity and allows for hand-eye coordination practice. [These pages are found here ---> Alphabet Stamping Cente...
Are you creating digital products and need audio clips for words, directions or other concepts? Do you not have a quality mike or a quiet space to make your own recordings? Don't have time to make your own recordings? I have been making audio recordings for commercial and personal use. I have many types of audio recordings. There are letter sounds, CVC words, general use directions and SO MUCH MORE! To check out all the different types of audio recordings in my shop, please visit this link: Audio Recordings Quick Links to Audio Products Endless Mega Bundle -- ALL of my audio recordings (past and future) are in this bundle. Its the best deal as it is the most percent off of any of the other bundles. It includes everything listed below. Alphabet Endless Bundle -- ALL of my alphabet audio recordings. Includes letter sounds, letter names, general directions, specific letter directions, words that start with the letter, and anything new I...
I have spent the last several weeks collecting pine cones to use with my kids for a few projects this winter. The first project we did was this turkey pine cone art project. It was more difficult than I initially anticipated. The feathers kept falling off the turkey, even after we glued them in. Perhaps they would stick better with hot glue, but I am not comfortable with my 5 year old using a hot glue gun! We made a pine cone Christmas tree as well. We painted the pine cone green and glued different colored pom poms to the inside of the cone. We made these cute pine cone owls as well! Simply stuff the pine cone with cotton and glue eyes and a beak! This makes a perfect craft for a winter animal or owl unit! We also painted with our pine cones. We dipped our pine cones in paint and rolled them around our paper! We made rainbow pine cones to decorate our counter! My daughter loved making the pine cone all different ...
Comments
Post a Comment