Train Clip Art

My son is obsessed with trains.  I mean obsessed!  He has a train table and about 20 trains and two sets of tracks, complete with buildings and accessories.  He plays with it for hours with a Thomas the Train video playing in the background.

In light of my son's passion for trains, I decided what better way to help teach him preschool concepts than to use trains!  I have created my own set of train clip art with which I plan to make many resources for my son to learn letters, numbers and any other lesson I can think of.




Activities I have created with my train clip art:
1.  Letter Trains
2.  Number Trains
3.  Counting Trains

You can get your own copy of my train clip art at my store by clicking HERE.

Comments

Popular Post

Using Pouch Tops in the Classroom

One Hundred Ways to Celebrate the 100th Day of School

Letter M Activities

Letter F Activities

Letter B Activities

Letter K Activities

Pinecone Activities

Letter J Activities

Apples Apples Apples!

Letter A Activities