Back in Action!

If you have been reading this blog, you would have no idea that I've been sick for a whole 5 days, right?  I love the fact that blogger lets you schedule out post.  I had several typed up and set to post so when I got sick, my blog kept on updating even though I did absolutely nothing!

I am so thankful for my mom who took my two older ones so I could be miserable and not have to wrangle the two of them or risk them getting the nasty stomach bug I had.  I had to keep the baby with me as he nurses and I had no pumped milk.  Thankfully he has shown no signs of illness.

Today I am finally able to be myself.  Asides from not being able to eat a great deal, I am feeling really good!

I also have a reason to celebrate today.  I made my first sale in my store!  I am super excited to see that all my effort was not wasted!  It was just the thing I needed after the sickness slump I went through.



See that bump?  Yep.  That represents my first sale! 
MORE WAYS TO CONNECT

Subscribe below to our email list for the latest blog posts, products, sales and freebies! 

Comments

Popular Post

Using Pouch Tops in the Classroom

One Hundred Ways to Celebrate the 100th Day of School

Letter M Activities

Letter B Activities

Letter F Activities

Letter K Activities

Pinecone Activities

Letter J Activities

Apples Apples Apples!

Letter A Activities