Flash Freebie Announcement

Well, I have 67 followers on my shop.  I can see hitting 100 soon!  I plan to hold a flash freebie when I hit the 100 mark!  I am letting my followers choose the freebie, so if you want to get in on the action, just head on over to my store and follow me.  Then, look through my products and add the ones you like to your wish list.  The product that appears on the most wish lists will be my flash freebie!  I will send an email to all my followers 24 hours before the sale starts so that no one will miss it!  I will also post here on the blog.

To access my store, click HERE!  


Comments

Popular Post

Using Pouch Tops in the Classroom

One Hundred Ways to Celebrate the 100th Day of School

Letter M Activities

Letter B Activities

Letter F Activities

Letter K Activities

Pinecone Activities

Letter J Activities

Apples Apples Apples!

Mini Eraser Ideas and Uses