FREEBIE ALERT!

I have been trying hard to finish planning my daughter's kindergarten.  I have a lot of lesson plans written out and now I'm trying to organize it into days of school, making packets for each days lessons complete with all the print outs and games needed for that day. That way, when it comes to prepping each days work, all I do is grab that folder.  Well, as I was going through my language plans I  noticed that I made one more day than I had activities for teaching my daughter ending sounds, so I decided to just make the missing worksheet myself.  Since it is a lone worksheet, I have set it up as a freebie in my store!


Above is what the worksheet looks like.  Very simple and hopefully a good assessment for when my daughter gets to it.  I am also working on an ending sounds game for her, so when that is ready, I'll post it here too!

To get your FREE copy of the ending sounds worksheet, click HERE!

Comments

Popular Post

Using Pouch Tops in the Classroom

One Hundred Ways to Celebrate the 100th Day of School

Letter M Activities

Letter B Activities

Letter F Activities

Letter K Activities

Pinecone Activities

Letter J Activities

Apples Apples Apples!

Letter A Activities