Beginning and Ending Sounds Matching Game

 I was in the middle of organizing my daughter's kindergarten curriculum and saw where I wrote down "Beginning and Ending Sounds Game."  I searched all my print outs and game bags and could not find one game that matched that theme.  I could not remember for the life of my what it was I had, or what idea I had, when I wrote that down in my plans.  So, instead of stressing over it, I made this easy matching game.

https://teachersnotebook.com/product/Neyephe/beginning-and-ending-sound-matching-game

Students can simply match the cards that have the same beginning and ending sound or they can play a concentration game to match the pictures with the same beginning and ending sounds.

Cards Included:
bat – boat
vine – van
sock – snake
night – net
rug – ring
log – leg
hat – heart
bag – bug
crab – cab

This product is available in color and black and white!

 

To get your copy of the beginning and ending sounds matching game, click HERE!

MORE WAYS TO CONNECT

Subscribe below to our email list for the latest blog posts, products, sales and freebies! 

Comments

Popular Post

Using Pouch Tops in the Classroom

One Hundred Ways to Celebrate the 100th Day of School

Letter M Activities

Letter B Activities

Letter F Activities

Letter K Activities

Pinecone Activities

Letter J Activities

Apples Apples Apples!

Letter A Activities