CVC Word Candy Corn Puzzles

So I have been playing around with Pinterest and trying to figure things out as all I ever knew about Pinterest was to make and post and repost pins.  I did not know how to do a lot of the fancy stuff so today I took time to learn how to make a pinable picture in my blog post!

These CVC word puzzles are a great center activity for those beginning to learn about CVC words and those who are ready to spell them on their own.  There are two versions to use!

The larger candy corn puzzles can be mixed and matched to form just about any CVC word.  There is a recording page included to record the puzzles the student creates.

The picture cards are for students to spell the word on the cards.  There are 24 different word cards.  Students build the candy corn puzzle in the space provided on the card.

I plan to use this center activity closer to Halloween when I plan to introduce CVC words to my daughter.  I'll let you all know how it goes!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/CVC-Word-Games-Candy-Corn-Puzzles-3270991

If you are interested in more information on this product, click HERE!


MORE WAYS TO CONNECT

Subscribe below to our email list for the latest blog posts, products, sales and freebies! 

Comments

Popular Post

Using Pouch Tops in the Classroom

One Hundred Ways to Celebrate the 100th Day of School

Letter M Activities

Letter F Activities

Letter K Activities

Letter B Activities

Pinecone Activities

Letter J Activities

Apples Apples Apples!

Letter A Activities