Number of the Day 1-100

So, I've finished planning the first 100 days of school for my daughter's kindergarten!  In the process I created number of the day pages for her to complete each day until the 100th day.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Number-of-the-Day-1-100-3311189

Each page features a find the number section, a trace and write the number and number name section, a draw it with base ten blocks and a tally mark section.  By the time she is done with these sheets, I expect her to know how to count and recognize the numbers 1 all the way to 100!


Here is a clearer sample of what the pages look like.  My daughter has already said she wants to do these sheets.  She loves the circle and find activities, so I knew I had to include it in these sheets.

To get your copy of these sheets, click HERE!




 
MORE WAYS TO CONNECT

Subscribe below to our email list for the latest blog posts, products, sales and freebies! 

Comments

Popular Post

Using Pouch Tops in the Classroom

One Hundred Ways to Celebrate the 100th Day of School

Letter M Activities

Letter F Activities

Letter K Activities

Letter B Activities

Pinecone Activities

Letter J Activities

Apples Apples Apples!

Letter A Activities