Kindergarten Day 2

We are still plugging away!  Day two is under our belt and it went quite well!


This picture has to be my daughter's favorite part of school.  She loves being able to write on the board herself.  She draws what the weather looks like then works on some review work.
 

We continued working on our Eureka Math lessons. She has really picked this up quick and I had very little explaining to do.


We are still working with beginning sounds.  I am happy with her progress.  She was able to do this sorting activity all on her own, except for asking what some of the pictures were.  The picture cards came from the Mailbox magazines.  I made this set when I was teaching Pre-K in Kentucky.  I'm glad I kept it!


We continued with the sight word "we".  I only do one sight word at a time right now.  I started one sight word at a time with her in February this year.  She loves learning words to read.  Since she is struggling so much with phonics, I am glad she is learning these sight words.  The first page is from Isla Hearts Teaching.  The second page is a sight word poem book by Scholastic.


As part of our all about me unit, we talked about her family.  We talked about who is in our family and finished the lesson by having her draw a picture of our family. 


MORE WAYS TO CONNECT

Subscribe below to our email list for the latest blog posts, products, sales and freebies! 

Comments

Popular Post

Using Pouch Tops in the Classroom

One Hundred Ways to Celebrate the 100th Day of School

Letter M Activities

Letter F Activities

Letter K Activities

Letter B Activities

Pinecone Activities

Letter J Activities

Apples Apples Apples!

Letter A Activities